Recently, my sister passed on to me one of those simple email questionnaires designed to let others know more about you. Our family has done a few of these in the last several years, and I thought to tweak this new one to make it more meaningful…this based on a Jan 5 post I read on the Heart and Craft of Lifestory Writing blog about questions a young girl was to ask an older relative about their life as part of a class project – they were tough philosophical questions! So, if you are up for it, try sending this one out to your extended family or to your group of close friends. I suggest you send them all your answers and ask them to type in their own and reply-to-all. Have fun!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHICH PARENT ARE YOU MOST LIKE?
3. NAME A FAVORITE SONG?
4. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED AND WHY?
5. ATTRACTED TO PEOPLE ALIKE OR DIFFERENT FROM YOU?
6. ARE YOU A LEADER OR A FOLLOWER?
7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS/SPIRITS?
8. BEACH OR WOODS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY STRONG?
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
13. WHAT DO YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOURSELF?
14. WHAT IS YOUR BEST PHYSICAL FEATURE?
15. FAVORITE DECADE IN YOUR LIFE?
16. FAVORITE SMELLS?
17. HOLD IT IN OR LET IT OUT?
18. REALISTIC MOVIES OR FANTASY?
19. NAME A FAVORITE MOVIE?
20. FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR?
21. MOST MEANINGFUL THING YOU EVER DID?
22. HUGS OR KISSES?
23. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
24. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
25. YOUR MOST INTERESTING TALENT OR ACCOMPLISHMENT?