Surprise! I have been honored to receive a Superior Scribbler Award from fellow life writing blogger Sharon Lippincott (The Heart and Craft of Life Writing). This award has been in the blogosphere since October 2008 when The Scholastic Scribe, a high school journalism teacher and blogger, thought to share bloggy love with other scribbly writers. It’s always nice to know others are reading and enjoying your scribbles, because sometimes you can’t tell. Thanks, Sharon! Now, as part of the requirements of accepting the award, I must pass on the Superior Scribbler Award to five other super bloggers, and here they are:
Lisa Yanucci’s Mama Lisa’s World of cultural fun and learning
Mitali Perkins’ Mitali’s Fire Escape of multicultural book chats and poetry
Vivian’s Hip Writer Mama manages her writing life with kids
Katia Novet Saint-Lot’s Scribbly Katia writing from India about the world
Ronni Bennett’s Time Goes By for those who like being older and wiser
Here are the rules for passing on the Superior Scribbler Award:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, (http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html ) which explains the Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Let’s see if some of my five respond. Some, I’m sure, don’t even know I stop by their blogs.